Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paleo Eating

I am so interested in Crossfit and Paleo eating.  Unfortunately with Milo's daycare we are completely financially strapped and I can't afford to join Crossfit right now and I don't think I can train myself at home so I will have to go with running, weights, and paleo eating until I can afford Crossfit. 

Adam and I are taking the Whole30 challenge.  We are determined to change the way we eat and the way we view food.  We need a change.  Our whole relationship together revolves around food.  When Adam and I met he was a Chef and I was a server at a fancy restaurant.  We love to eat rich decadent food.

We are excited for this change.  There are going to be some challenges.  Adam is a Coca-Cola addict.  I have zero will power.  I plan to chronicle our journey including what we are eating and any useful information I can pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment